Installment in two steps: 5% - now, 95% until the end of December 2022


Only from July 1 to July 31, 2022 for the purchase of two-room euro-format apartments with an area of ​​49.3 - 55.1 sq. m in "Poklonnaya 9" there is a unique program of interest-free installments from the developer.

The minimum down payment will be only 5% of the cost of the apartments in the share agreement. The remaining amount of 95% can be paid until the end of December 2022. The program applies to those lots for which an equity participation agreement was concluded from July 1 to July 31, 2022.

Despite the fact that less than a year remains before the house is put into operation, the investment potential of the project remains at a high level. The most liquid and attractive are still small formats up to 55 square meters. m, which is expected to increase to the current value of an average of 15. All apartments are rented with ready-made designer finishes, made in one of three styles. Showrooms of real apartments are open on the 18th floor of Poklonnaya 9. Here you can appreciate the quality of building materials, be impressed by the panoramic views of the capital from the windows and feel the atmosphere of life in the complex.